Organizations / American Samoa
- Country name : American Samoa
- Official name : Territory of American Samoa
- System of government : Unincorporated and unorganized territory of the US; administered by the Office of Insular Affairs, US Department of the Interior
- National anthem :
- Area : 199 km²
- Capital : Pago Pago
- Border countries : group of islands in the South Pacific Ocean, about half way between Hawaii and New Zealand
- Population : 68,7 millions (2002)
- Language(s) : Samoan (closely related to Hawaiian and other Polynesian languages), English.
- Religions : Christian Congregationalist (50 %), Roman Catholic (20 %), Protestant and other (30 %).