Organizations / Virgin Islands
- Country name : Virgin Islands.
- Official name : Virgin Islands of the United States.
- System of government : Organized, unincorporated territory of the US with policy relations between the Virgin Islands and the US under the jurisdiction of the Office of Insular Affairs, US Department of the Interior.
- National anthem :
- Area : 352 km².
- Capital : Charlotte Amalie.
- Border countries : Islands between the Caribbean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Population : 123 498 (2002).
- Language(s) : English (official), Spanish, Creole.
- Religions : Baptist (42%), Roman Catholic (34%), Episcopalian (17%), other (7%).