Organizations / Lithuania
- Country name : Lithuania
- Official name : Republic of Lithuania
- System of government : Parliamentary democracy
- National anthem :
- Area : 65,200 km²
- Capital : Vilnius
- Border countries : bounded on the north by Latvia ; on the east and south by Belarus ; on the southeast by Poland and Russia’s Kaliningrad Oblast ; and on the west by the Baltic Sea.
- Population : 3,6 millions (2003)
- Language(s) : Lithuanian (official), Polish, Russian.
- Religions : Catholic (85 %), others (Lutheran, Russian Orthodox, Protestant, evangelical Christian Baptist, Islam, Judaism).